Tuesday, March 07, 2006

American Idol - Chris Daughtry vs. Bo Bice




I can't believe I'm saying this as a die hard Bo fan but....I LOVE Chris Daughtry. His voice aside for a moment .... have you SEEN him??? **fanning self before swooning** I declare...that man sure does fill out a pair of Levi's.
As for his voice... he beats Bo . Up until now, I felt Bo was THE best vocalist to ever come out of AI but I think Chris has him beat, hands down. His version of Fuel's "Hemmorhage" was probably the best I've heard from that show yet. Coming up for a very close second in terms of performance was Mandisa's "Every Woman". That woman is ALL diva & is proving to the world that BBW's should not only be seen but heard AND appreciated. She's made some great song choices & tonight's Chaka Khan song was PERFECT for her. I felt like Every Woman just watching her!

No comments: