Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Modular Knitting

Been working to teach myself modular knitting. I apparently am either a lousy student or a lousy teacher because I suck at it. I signed up for a class @ AC Moore (same woman that taught my basic knitting class there last month) and I'm hopeful I'll be able to make something....anything. I just got Modular Knits and it's an awesome book. The only problem I've got with it is that there's no stitch guide in it. I'm still working on increasing & I wish the book had a little tutorial on that since increasing & decreasing are pretty integral parts of modular knitting. I'll eventually get it. I hope.

1 comment:

Ellen Bloom said...

Donna! Couldn't quite get to your e-mail address. Re: The Seraphina Shawl...I have some clearer instructions for you. E-mail me @ ellblo@aol.com with your e-mail address and I'll send them to you!