Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Doin' It All for the Peepage



And so it's begun ...my very first sweater. I took (yet another) class @ my LYS at the beginning of March. Right from the get go I had a problem with sizing ... pattern only went up to size large. And that would be the "America's Top Model" size large which essentially means it wouldn't fit my cat. So, off I go .... to enlarg-o land.
The class instructor was amazingly patient & helpful & together we figured out measurements using Elizabeth Zimmerman's Percentage System. So far I've got 1 1/2 sleeves done ... ok, so it may be until NEXT winter that my Peep actually gets the thing but I'm enjoying every little knit stitch.
(And there's a LOT of those, lemme tell ya. A LOT. I'm in Knit Hell right now. But, it's all about the love, ain't it? Ain't it????)

No comments: