Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Finis

The River Rapids sox are DONE. It's all over but the blocking ...last one is on the blocker now. Pics to follow.
My hands will NEVER forgive me.
Thankfully, just in time for LOST (if I can even stay awake that long).

And in the most shocking finis of them all .....
Melinda Doolittle is gone from American Idol.
This proves it to me ...the show isn't about talent at all. It's about popularity. Which is even more telling ...
popular doesn't mean good.
It's high school all over again. I should have known better than to watch it again this year. I'm done.

2 comments:

Anne said...

You rock! Good job on finishing the socks. Don't forget to take a pic if you can before you give them away...

Anonymous said...

7 Things...

You've Been Tagged!

http://knitchaos.livejournal.com/