Monday, June 04, 2007

Towanda!!

Ahh, the sweet smell of victory is in the air tonight. After the events of last week, I've been thinking a lot about my mother in law, believe it or not. She is a strong woman, that mother in law of mine, and takes crap from no one, least of all her children (all grown now of course). Her house is run on her terms, her way & no one questions it. Even the grandchildren know "Grandma's house, Grandma's rules."
Today, I channeled in a little bit of my mother in law & a little bit of Towanda. It's Donna's house, Donna's rules. They're pretty basic:

1. Clean up after yourself. You leave it out, I throw it out.
2. Don't test me. You won't win.

Both rules are being tested as we speak. Shall be interesting to see what happens when someone goes to look for a piece of their work uniform & can't find it because it's in a landfill somewhere in New Jersey.

No comments: